Internationalisation of higher education
Welcome to the Educational Quality at Universities for inclusive international Programmes – EQUiiP programme.
EQUiiP provides educational developers and teacher trainers with an integrated programme of Continuing Professional Development modules for use during the internationalisation of higher education, as well as an International Competence Profile for Educational Developers and a set of EQUiiP Recommendations.
Five EQUiiP modules are provided on this website through a dedicated platform to support educational developers and university teaching staff.
If you would like more information about the EQUiiP programme, please contact us.
The EQUiiP partnership
The EQUiiP project is a partnership of seven European universities that have a proven track record in delivering Continuing Professional Development to university teachers and lecturers in the context of internationalized programmes in higher education. EQUiiP builds on the work of the IntlUni Erasmus Academic Network project (http://intluni.eu/).
The project partners are Aarhus University, Denmark; the University of Bordeaux, France; Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain; the University of Copenhagen, Denmark; the University of Freiburg, Germany; Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom;
and the University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
The EQUiiP project partners
The EQUiiP news archive
This is an overview of all news that has been posted, ordered from newest to older.
- EQUiiP Newsletter Summer 2019
- EQUiiP Multiplier Event at University of Copenhagen
- EQUiiP Final Conference ¨From Experience to Expertise¨ in Freiburg on 13 June 2019
- EQUiiP Winter School and Transnational Meeting at Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- EQUiiP Summer School and transnational meeting
- EQUiiP Copenhagen meeting – January 2018
- Module B rolled out at GCU London
- Trial run of Module B in Groningen
- What does the international classroom look like? (Videos)
- Interim report accepted
- EQUiiP activity groups
- Second EQUiiP meeting in Aarhus
- EQUiiP partners promote the project