“From Experience to Expertise:
Educational Quality at Universities for inclusive international Programmes”
Thursday 13 June 2019
University of Freiburg (DE)
Conference topics include:
o International Competence Profile for Educational Developers
o EQUiiP professional development programme
– Teaching and learning in the international classroom
– Internationalizing course design
– Feedback and reflective processes
– Intercultural group dynamics
– The role of language and language diversity
o Early research findings
o EQUiiP recommendations
The full programme is available here.
Who should attend?
Pro Vice Chancellors Academic and International, Associate Deans
Learning and Teaching, Senior Academics or Programme leaders,
Educational Developers, Internationalisation Leads.
This conference offers limited places, which will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.